We are always looking for Trustees with Managerial (strategic or general), Financial or Human Resource skills and knowledge, if this is you then please contact us.
- Download the application form and the Trustee Pack below.
- The recruitment process is the same as a home-visiting volunteer, except you will have an informal interview with the Chair and another trustee.
- You will receive a Trustees Induction and attend a training day by Home-Start UK and receive the support of the trustees.
- You will be invited to observe a management committee meeting.
- Your commitment will be to attend monthly meetings for approximately 2 hours (the bi-monthly management committee meetings and bi-monthly Trustee meetings), attend the Annual General Meeting for 2 hours. Attend the office (at least 1 hour a week) to complete management committee work duties e.g. quality assurance, financial, health & safety (some of this work will be able to be performed at home using the Home-Start UK Intranet and the Microsoft Office Suite). Help with raising the core funds for the scheme and helping with fundraising.
Next: Go somewhere